Scrolling Welcome Message

Welcome! Selamat Datang! Nalvaravu! 欢迎光临!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Feeding Stray Cats

After our lunch, strangely we saw a notice pasted near the lift lobby in a Jurong West blk. 

The notice advises the residents from leaving food to feed stray cats which I had seen citizens doing so for the last 10 years or so.

I wonder how the cats are going to eat if the residents do not leave the food there. For experienced cat-feeder, the amount of food given will be sufficient enough for the cats to finish off.

IMO, the notice should be amended to something below:

"Do not leave food for rats & ants, do clear away any left-over foods after feeding the cats"



How long am i going to wait for my food?
Don't worry abt the birds, I'll finish them off for supper
if they dare touch my lunch.


Gathering at a Banquet
Resident Feeding Pigeons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang