Scrolling Welcome Message

Welcome! Selamat Datang! Nalvaravu! 欢迎光临!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Yuan Yang Hor Fun At Jurong West Blk 504

Was at "Thai Cusine" in Jurong West Blk 504 Coffeshop last nite with my usual gang: Nelson, Rajan and Quek. Its jus next to the Jurong Town Council and S$3.80 Haircut @ SnipAvenue

I ordered a plate of  Yuan Yang* from them. I ever saw Ah Ee ate this plate and all tried it they gave the thumbs up! So I decided to also give it a try and wah it was really heavenly taste, goes well with the green chilli , its not so oily easy to eat!

My gang gave the dish a new name "Ding Dong" when they couldn't pronounce the Chinese name and gave up trying to. One of my gang is an Indian and another is Ah-Moh mixed so that explains the reason why this dish was given this name but dun ask me why use "ding dong" n not any other name maybe they like to pronounce this way. lol  :D

*Note:
Yuan Yang: Hor Fun (flat noodle sheets) and Bee Hoon (rice noodle/rice vermicelli)

S$3.50


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang