Scrolling Welcome Message

Welcome! Selamat Datang! Nalvaravu! 欢迎光临!

Friday, November 04, 2011

New Station vs Snip Avenue near NTU area

Still remember my last post on the saloon wars that is brewing in old Jurong West ?  (16 Oct) , see link .

Today when i sent in my bicycle for repair at Jurong West (ext) near NTU, I foresee another "price war" brewing between these 2 rivals... New Station vs Snip Avenue

I wonder what's getting with these two shops, always opening their shops "side by side".

The NEW STATION worker who was distributing flyers told me the Annual Member fees is S$16 in order to enjoy the S$1 hair cut.

I wonder how many times must i visit them to make it worth while?
anyway not much hair left on my head and all whitening..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang